Apply online using the form below or bring your resume to your local Hopper branch.
Pest Control Service Technician
- Hourly wages
- Company-sponsored health insurance – employee pays 25%
- Company-sponsored 401-K retirement plan – company matches up to 3%
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid time off – sick, vacation, etc.
General Requirements/Job Description
Thank you for your interest in a Pest Control Technician position at Hopper Termite & Pest!
The following is a general description of duties and responsibilities only. Other duties and requirements will apply.
- BE ON TIME!
- Be able to work unsupervised and stay on schedule.
- Meet Company requirements concerning drug testing, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
- Practice safe driving habits.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and coworkers.
- Prepare for and pass state certification and Quality Pro exams.
- Work in crawlspace and attics (frequently).
- Work overtime as needed.